Due to popular demand during Mother's Day and Valentines periods, we offer a specially curated range, guaranteed to please your recipient. During these periods, however, please note the following.
- No address changes are possible once the order is submitted.
- Deliveries will be made between 8am-5pm. No special delivery times can be requested.
- Special delivery requests cannot be made during valentines day periods.
- Valentines period is from Feb 1st - 15th Feb, during this period these delivery terms will apply.
- Promo codes cannot be used during Valentines day period.
What if no one is going to be home? If your recipient is not going to be there when we deliver, you must tell us where we should leave their gift (front/back of the house or with reception/neighbour). If the recipient is not home, our drivers will leave the box of roses outside the house where they deem safe. Please be aware that if the courier finds no safe place to leave the order, it will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged (9.95). An unsafe delivery might be if there is no sheltered place to leave the roses, or if there is no access to the building, apartments or condominium. For UK Wide orders, the cost of the roses may also be incurred since roses are perishable items.
Delivery to offices: Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mail room or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception. In the event the recipient is not available, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room.