SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Welcome to Roses Only by Mr Roses and we hope you’re enjoying your experience using website.
Roses Only by Mr Roses continues to strive and uphold its exceptional roses in London and all over the UK to our customers. We also understand privacy and its importance to our customers - we are committed to making sure we protect and respect your privacy.
It also tells you about your privacy rights. By visiting www.rosesonly.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
By visiting this website, you consent previously before that you accept cookies in relation to using our website and in accordance with the terms of this policy.
If you have any questions in regards to this policy, please email: email@example.com
If you need to make specific GDPR enquiries, please get in touch via at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A customer or subscriber has the right to have their data erased forever from all our systems, if you would like this, please email: email@example.com
GDPR and PRIVACY
On March 25th, The European Union General Data Protection Regulation took effect in order to protect European citizens with a consolidated and unifying set of laws for all EU member states.
These effective changes in relation to GDPR have made sure online businesses like Roses Only by Mr Roses implement robust measures for processes and continuous audits to instil constant diligence of customer and user data.
Collection and Use of Information
Roses Only by Mr Roses complies with all applicable data protection laws, and will not use your personal data for purposes other than those listed below.
Personal Data means data points collected that is correlated with you using the site indirectly or directly. We only collect information necessary to fulfil your experience with our products and services.
The data Roses Only by Mr Roses collects that we may use for various purposes includes;
Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details and/or billing address, email address, recipient address, delivery dates and time, gift card message, special instructions for courier, company name and contact (mobile) phone numbers. The Roses Only by Mr Roses Group does not keep records of customer credit card details.
Why we collect this data
To deliver our products and services to you; process transactions; manage our relationship with you, evaluate our business performance and build our customer database; respond to individual and company requests; enable you to participate in competitions, promotions, surveys and/or enable you to subscribe to mailing lists/newsletters and interact or follow our social media pages, including Facebook and Instagram & Twitter; ask for your feedback and to address any requests you may regarding our services; conduct research, compile or analyse statistics relevant to the operations of our business; ask for your feedback and to address any requests you may regarding our services; maintain a customer database or similar record; direct marketing purposes; manage and optimise our Website. This helps us run our Website more efficiently and give you a better experience online; provide you with relevant information about our products, services, functions, events or activities.
When we collect your data
- When you successfully or non-successfully completed checkout;
- When you contact us over the phone, email or chat;
- When we provide you with our services via telephone, on our website or email;
- When you participate in our functions, events, activities or social media pages;
- When you request that we provide you with information concerning our products or services; and
- You complete any forms requesting information from you, complete any survey or provide feedback to us concerning our products or services.
- Where practicable we will only collect information from you personally.
Disclosure of Information
- Roses Only by Mr Roses may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- Roses Only by Mr Roses will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
- Under no circumstances will Roses Only by Mr Roses sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Roses Only by Mr Roses will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- Roses Only by Mr Roses websites utilise cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies. View more info below in relation to cookies.
- Customers have the right to have their information permanently deleted from our systems. In order to do this, customers will need to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers can select to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with UK law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
How long we keep data
We only retain data for only it's intended necessary means and the purpose for what it was collected for. Other purposes do include accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
Information from your system
We also collect information from your computer automatically when you browse our Website. This information may include
- your IP Address.
- the date and time of your visit;
- your domain;
- operating system;
- the server your computer is using to access our Website;
- search terms you have entered to find our Website or enter on our Website;
- pages and links you have accessed both on our Website and on other websites;
- the pages of our Website you access; and
Please note that it may be possible for us to identify you from information collected automatically from your visit(s) to our Website. If you have registered an account with us, we will able to identify you through your username and password when you log into our website or any applications. Further, if you access our Website via links in an email we have sent you, we will be able to identify you.
We may use statistical analysis software tools such as Google Analytics and software known as cookies which transmit data to third-party servers located overseas including in the United States of America. To our knowledge, Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP Address with any other data held by Google.
As a user or customer for Roses Only by Mr Roses, you have the right;
- To have your information deleted from our applications;
- To change or rectify your personal data;
- Request access to the data we hold about you;
- If your personal data is collected, that we provide you the information in a structured, readable and commonly used format;
- withdraw any consent to marketing materials at any time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the ICO - Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk). The ICO is UK's supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you do have an issue, we prefer you contact us first and our team will be glad to support you in any request or queries/concerns you have.
If you do require changes, we will need to take reasonable steps in regards to verifying your identity.
Cookies allow an overall better customer experience so if you were to return to our site, our settings will remember you so you don't have to keep re-entering them when you enter a new page. In addition, it helps to display information in the correct manner that matches your preferred interests.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
If you would like to change your cookie settings, most browser cookie settings would be found though in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. If you can't find how to update or delete cookies, use the 'Help' option in your internet browsers. Here are some links for most popular internet browsers.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Cookies
Roses Only by Mr Roses only uses popular analytics and advertising platforms such as google analytics and Facebook Ads respectively.
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser.
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please click here.
Changes to policy or data
We may need to modify or make small changes from to time depending to this policy. We will advise changes through our website. If significant changes were made, we will notify our subscribers through email.
The privacy statement was last updated on 24 May 2018.
Questions or Queries?