Red roses and Valentine’s Day have become synonymous with each other, most likely because long stem red roses are a universal symbol of love and romance. Valentine’s Day roses are a classic romantic gesture that will stand the test of time so why not make a loved one smile with some beautiful blooms. Offer a simple gesture of romance with our Single Red Rose Romantic Gift Box or a bold exclamation with the 50 Red Rose Arrangement.
Valentine’s Day flowers are more than just roses with other blooms expressing different sentiments towards the recipient. The Roses Only online florist offers a selection of lilies, ranunculus, French tulips, potted orchids and orchid bouquets.
Key delivery information during Valentines:
Due to popular demand during mother's day and valentines periods, we offer a specially curated range, guaranteed to please your recipient. During these periods, however, please note the following.
- No address changes are possible once the order is submitted.
- Deliveries will be made between 8am-5pm. No special delivery times can be requested.
- Special delivery requests cannot be made during valentines day periods.
- Valentines period is from Feb 1st - 16th Feb, during this period these delivery terms will apply.
- What if no one is going to be home? If your recipient is not going to be there when we deliver, you must tell us where we should leave their gift (front/back of the house or with reception/neighbour). If the recipient is not home, our drivers will leave the box of roses outside the house where they deem safe. Please be aware that if the courier finds no safe place to leave the order, it will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged (9.95). An unsafe delivery might be if there is no sheltered place to leave the roses, or if there is no access to the building, apartments or condominium. For UK Wide orders, the cost of the roses may also be incurred since roses are perishable items.
- Delivery to offices: Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mail room or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception unless you request for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room.